Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

My retelling of the Three Little Pigs story By Taryn







The Three Little Pigs

 Once upon a time there were three little pigs that lived with their mother. Their mother said “ You all are big enough and mature enough to move out of this house now, it’s getting too crowded in here”. So the three little pigs set out on a journey. The first little pig made his house out of hay, the second little pig made his house out of wood and the third little pig made his house out of bricks.

 The big bad wolf came and said to the first little pig “ Little pig let me in, let me in”. The first little pig said “NO not by the hair on my chinny chin chin”. The big bad wolf said “ If you don’t I’ll huff and I’ll puff until I blow your house down” , then he did. So the big bad wolf went to the second little pig’s house.

 The big bad wolf said to the second little pig “ Let me in, let me in”. The second little pig said “ NO not by the hair on my chinny chin chin”. So the big bad wolf said “ If you don’t i’ll huff and I’ll puff until I blow your house down”. The second little pig did not let him in so the big bad wolf blew his house down, the big bad wolf ran to the third little pig house.

 The big bad wolf said to the third little pig “ Let me in, let me in” and the third little pig said “NO not by the hair on my chinny chin chin”. So the big bad wolf said “if you don’t I’ll huff and I’ll puff until I blow your house down”. The third little pig still didn’t let him in, so the big bad wolf tried to blow down his house but it was too strong. So the big bad wolf went down the chimney and ended up in the boiling hot pot at the bottom of the chimney. The wolf was hurt but the three little pigs were safe and lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.