Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

My Origami Paper Crane Reflection.




Reflecting on my Origami Crane
Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why?
Yes because I like the colour of it and also liked how it looked.

2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
The first few steps because all you had to do was fold the paper into squares, triangles and quarters. I have had plenty of practise doing this.

3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
The 5th step because you had to fold and squash the paper. It was hard

4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
Pace, Isabella and Miss Paton helped me.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
I would try to do all of the steps by myself, without anybody helping me.

This is my origami crane reflection. I hope you enjoy it and please leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.